Jun 15, 2012

They Call It Bohemian...

 I don't have any new pictures to post on our project this week... But I will tell you that what the Hubby is working on is fantastic...I cannot wait to reveal it!!  We were busy with the vegetable gardens & adding a new one for corn... I will be posting some more additions to the moss garden next week...

In the meantime, I will leave you with some bohemian rooms that I find inspiring...it may be the whole room, just a wall hanging maybe the pillows or something exotic looking ...there is always something interesting to find in the style we call Bohemian....


Our Friend Alicia's space 






source

Have a great weekend...

11 comments:

Ashling said...

That first fireplace is gorgeous...and that green cupboard--bestill my heart!

Moss garden? Too awesome!

My Grama's Soul said...

Great pics today....Linda....Can't wait to see what your soul mate is up to.

xo

Jo

Babylon Sisters said...

love Alicia's swing - her "morning at home" photo and Mary Oliver poem made my day today! xoMary

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

Lovely inspirations!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Jenny

Barbara said...

Love every single one of these spaces...the swing is divine!

the wild magnolia said...

wonder wander of bohemia

loved it.

Luthien said...

oh ... the rustic ones are the best, old wood, brick walls .. they just speak to me. now now ... what's all this hush hush secrets about the hub's project?

no wait ... dun tell me ... cos if i knew, you're gonna have to kill me right?

Linda said...

LOL love it Luthien!!! I am afraid I would have to...LOL
that was an wonderful piece of jewelry btw <3

It is so nice to be part of a community that shares the same likes & styles... Glad everyone enjoyed this......

Alicia Sotherland said...

I just now saw this Linda.. beautiful spaces.. and thanks for showing my swing! I can't wait to see your project again.. I hope your husband took Sunday off for Father's day... he needs a rest!!xx00

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked & tagged the bookmark "awesome" I love this :)

Linda said...

Thanks!! :D XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...