Jun 6, 2012

The Sun is Out!!!

Everyone is happy....
Even Lil Guy posed for me 
something he rarely does...
(looks even better thanks to PicMonkey)
Isn't he adorable...
He's my baby

The peonies are bursting open!!!

 The Harrison Gold is blooming...


Chicklet giving poor Molly a
love poke on the butt...
 She got upset because I scolded her for it...


I know I am posting alot of the arbor Roses...
in the sunshine..

 But I have worked & babied this plant 
for a couple years now...
& I am so happy at how this has taken off...
At one point I thought I had lost it...

~~~Enjoy the sunshine~~~

6 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

your roses are beautiful, the ladies are precious.

Gayle said...

I just want to put my face smack dab into that big ol' peony!!!!

turquoisemoon said...

You could post pics of your yard every day and I'd still enjoy. Your fur baby is such a cutie...Shame on Chicklet! she could be named Chicken and Dumplins...hahaha

Donna said...

Your garden is sooooooo beautiful. What a blessing!!!!

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

Beautiful roses!!!

Hugs, Jenny

laoi gaul~williams said...

just glorious...my nook is covered in roses now and i have a climbing jasmine that we planted in memory of my nan that is just about to start twining among the roses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...