Jun 7, 2012

Snow White & the Huntsman

So it was the Pages Date Night last night & we decided to go see Snow White...
& I even got the hubby to go to the movie theater 
at night...he usually only goes to a matinee...
times are a changin'...We had a great time...
We even saw the previews of the new "Hobbit"
movie & it looks fantastic....this was definitely a teaser because the movie doesn't come out until December!

So on to Snow White & the Huntsman..
From the minute it started it was fantastic...
Evil vs good, a love story, humor, 
it was magical & dark....

This is not your Disney version...

My opinion: I loved it & will probably buy it on DVD....This is one I highly recommend especially seen at the theater... A new spin on an old fairy tale we grew up with...

7 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Haven't seen it yet, but am planning on it. I normally like anything that Charlize Theron is in.

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

I will buy it as soon as
it comes out on DVD!

Hugs, Jenny

Ashling said...

I'll keep an eye out for the DVD. Aren't date nights great?!

How do you think Hobbit will compare to the LOTR trilogy? Hard to imagine any fantasy film taht could grab me like that bunch!

A Wild Thing said...

Can't wait, can't wait...if only there was a real solution to all the evil in our world...can't wait for the Hobbit too!

laoi gaul~williams said...

i have seen trailers for this and really want to see it and the hobbit of course!
i think as peter jackson is involved he will be faithful to the hobbit :)

Linda said...

The trailer for the Hobbitt looked fantastic...many of the same actors so I can't imagine it wouldn't equal the caliber of the first LOTR movies...The Hobbit was my favorite book of all of them so I am so excited to see this..:)

Charlize Theron is the best evil queen I have ever seen!!! You won;t be disappointed...:)

Amanda said...

can't wait to see this, but we rarely get date nights, so I'll be waiting for it to come out on pay per view. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...