Jun 22, 2012

Maleficent


Maleficent is the latest of Fairy Tales brought to the big screen...Angelina Jolie plays the evil sorceress with a new twist on the tale...It tells the story of how she became so evil....


India Eisley plays Maleficent as a young girl...
Not surprising here as she looks like Jolie...


This movie release on March 14, 2014 so we have a while to wait...But it is fun to see so many of the Fairy Tales we grew up with come to life on the movie screen especially with the special effects they now have...Another one to look forward to...

5 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Wow...where in the world did they find that "Jolie" little girl??? Just saw Snow White with Theron, really liked it!

Linda said...

I saw this girl in the new Underworld as Kate Beckinsale's daughter and she was good in that...I am amazed at how much she looks like her...Glad you liked Snow White...it was a unique version of it that is for sure...:)

Barbara said...

Ooooh, yes!! Can't wait for this one! The boyfriend and I saw Snow White yesterday and loved it (I talked about your recommendation, too...I said "Well, if Linda likes it, I'm sure it's good! LOL)
xx

Linda said...

Glad you enjoyed it Barbara...I like the different takes on the old tales we read as kids...I have to say I really enjoyed the dwarves in this version... they were a riot!! :)

Barbara said...

They were hysterical! I liked that they kept the mood dark and didn't get too campy. Loved it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...