May 5, 2012

Luna Love


Today has been an exceptionally good day...
 Everything seems to be falling into place so well lately...
Life is good..even with all the gray & gloom this week...but the rain was needed...


Maybe it has to do with the Super Moon tonight.....it is the Full Moon in Scorpio.... an auspicious time for myself & the hubby...Deep mysteries, wisdom, growth & connecting with Nature...

The Earth, Moon & Sun will be aligned...with the moon being closest to the earth during this time.....11:34 to be exact on the East coast!!

So it seemed timely that my compost arrived today from Tibbetts Family Farm..Isn't it beautiful!!! 
AND my seeds from Johnny's arrived today as well....
So I have been connecting in a serious way today 
with Mother Nature.....

  I have been spreading the love 
with a little help from my friends...

   
&
Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!  

I am sure the festivities will be over the moon tonight!!  

;)

7 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

The girls love the compost, so cute. Good news is a happy time.

Happy digging in the dirt.

Feilz Cinco De Mayo.

Ashling said...

Didn't realize you had chickens!

Glad to hear life is treating you well...enjoy the Moon tonight!

Linda said...

I have had chickens for three years now...couldn't imagine life without them now...They are just too much fun!! LOL

laoi gaul~williams said...

love seeing the chickens on the compost...and that is lovely compost!
we have had thick grey cloud hiding the moon but the two nights before full i was unable to sleep.

Barbara said...

Full moon in Scorpio w/ two Scorpios! Must've been a wild ride. :)

That compost will feed a fabulous garden!

Linda said...

LOL it is always a wild ride with us two...I love it!!! life is never boring ...I can;t wait to see the difference with this compost...it is some of the best I have seen!!! very spongy!! :D

Scarlett Clay said...

That's a great lookin' pile of dirt...love that rich stuff for the garden!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...