May 8, 2012

Yin & Yang

The Full moon this past weekend was gorgeous... 
it was exceptionally bright here in Maine.......
what ever effects the moon was 
having made for a wonderful weekend 
for the hubby & myself...
& the son also made a visit....
his drill weekend... so it was an added bonus....

But as with life, Yin must balance Yang, 
with the good comes the bad...
so inevitably the shallow, the superficial, 
the mean-spirited manipulators & liars, 
  raise their ugly heads 
while performing their 
carefully rehearsed social posturing
fooling many...
and it gets to you....
& then the hubby reminds me of something....
Look very closely at their lives...


yes...It is very dark....
the unhappiness, the anger, 
the meanness & even loneliness
are a result of what their souls have become...
so they try to control outside that dead zone...

they can't stand who they have become...
so they don their clownish guise 
to cover their defects..

Because they aren't happy with their lives..
they will do their best to destroy 
the happiness of others by chaos, lying, deceit..

they have to hide their own despicable secrets that have caused burdens on others or emotional pain...
they can't or do not want to stop...


At first I was extremely angered by this 
but now I see they should be pitied...
but like weeds, they need to be pulled out 
or 
they will destroy the good in our lives...
The garden needs a good cleaning...

  The cultivation must be on 
the good people & things in life...
 The ones that mean the most to us...
those who truly love us & treat us respectfully.. 
as we do them...


The gifts of Nature...
the quiet time in a garden...
it is here we will learn our
best lessons....


 throwing out the clutter...
ridding yourself of stagnant, toxic energy 
so that life flourishes...


 planning a healthy harvest...
whether literally or emotionally is essential
for nourishment ...


as well as looking for new doors to open up....
and they already are... 
to new family, friends & opportunities....


A philosophical venting at times is very good for the soul...like homemade chicken soup.... and I hope my rants help  anyone out there who may be feeling the same way...

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

What an incredibly beautiful picture of the moon. We couldn't see it here. Too many clouds. We're always going to run into mean, angry, and superficial people in this world, and when we allow them to anger us, we give them power.

For many years hubby's two sisters did everything they could to hurt me. They'd call the house and leave messages in Spanish knowing I couldn't understand, or they'd send invitations to parties and such...only in my hubby's name. I don't even know why. Never did anything to them but befriend one of his sister's that they don't get along with. That made me an instant enemy.

Well, to make a long story short, I had to let it go. I no longer feed into their nonsense by getting knots in my stomach when I hear their voices. I no longer carry that anger that was eating away at me. I've learned to block everything about them out of my life. Stay strong and don't let those with bad intentions win.
Mary

Linda said...

Thanks Mary...I am on the path an each time I vent a little it seems to be much easier to let go of the anger and them...no more "living rent free in my head"...thanks for sharing your story...:)

the wild magnolia said...

Sending you via the cosmos, peaceful energy.

This Super Moon was peaceful and filled with clarity, unusual for me. Usually I'm edgy, restless, and sleepless. This Big moon was different for me.

Wonderful pictures.

turquoisemoon said...

Beautiful moon pics and love the gardens too...
They are to be pitied, for their lives must be miserable. Their actions, words and thoughts inhibit their bodies...they reek... Most can see thru their antics, most can feel their negative energy. Breathe deep (and vent..hahaha)Do not absorb any of their negativity. SMILE..do not give them any of your power!!!
Sending good thoughts and oooh yes...ommmmmm!!!
Lynn

Linda said...

Thanks Lynn... what you say is true and most of the time I am good...just so often I need to release and the blog seems a good place...these posts are just a venting avenue but I do appreciate the responses...

onward & upward...and letting go... :)

Bodhi said...

Well said.

Lady of the Woods said...

that was a rant? you were so civilized! :D Mine are....filled with 4 letter words to be perfectly honest.
Keep "ranting"....I love them!

Some of what they say is true about having pity, yet as you say, some DO need to be weeded out, and compassion not wasted on that which is incapable of changing.

Is that 3rd picture from your house?? I want to go there! :D:D:D

Linda said...

LOL OH Believe me I have had my moments!!! ...but then I have to remember I have to do better for myself not them...
Yes that is my house and my arbor that I have been working on for the last two years...plants have their own time schedule...LOL otherwise that would be laden with roses right now...:)

Thanks Lady... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...