May 17, 2012

Everything is A Blooming....


It is nice to finally see the sun...with all the rain things are really starting to bloom...earliest I have ever seen...This will be the first time my peonies will bloom in May... in the meantime, I have lots of other flowers delighting the senses...

Here are a few along with some of the things 
the hubby has made for me...
Have I told you what a great guy he is...

You can see the peonies just starting 
their pink blooms under the bridal wreath......
Yeah, Chicklet loves the camera...:)

 My Honeysuckle outside the craft room...



French Lilacs & Bridal Wreaths


 Puppies watching Daddy....

working on the farm truck...
mmmmmm   not so fragrant...


 Barking at the neighbors...
fun times...

My arbor.... 
the hubby built this a couple years ago...
the roses grow higher each year...
now to add the wrought iron hardware 
to the gate...
as well as a mosaic walkway ...


 My wagon the hubby built for me...
Lil Guy uses it as a perch...


 Cement mushrooms 
in the developing Fairy garden..

 My Camperdown Tree....my favorite...
I call it the Dr. Seuss tree...
The girls spend alot of time under there & 
it seems to be responding...
This is the fullest I have ever seen it....

 My new Rhubarb plants...
the chickens like them too much...
 left one plant in the back last year 
SO
they are barred from this garden....
the hubby made the sign as a surprise...
<3

 The Moss hill & bridge by the frog pond...

It is so nice to see so many things appearing this early in Maine..Of course we have noticed that the chickens have spread many plants and fertilized many that have tripled in size and number...
The English Cottage Garden look is 
really becoming a reality here with their help..
Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Ooh wow!!! your place looks wonderful, so many trees!!! Love it! Humpf! I live in such a boring neighborhood...double humpf!! The mosaic pieces will add a perfect hint of color. Great idea!

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

I love the magical look of your garden, it is like a fairytale..!

: )

Hugs, Jenny

Lady of the Woods said...

these are totally enchating pictures! I love everything....especially the stuff hubby made too...that arbor has sooo much magical potential I can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for these, I'm actually smiling now. :-)
still have the captcha words on hey?

Linda said...

I thought those were off...time to go back in...

Yeah we love the place...we just keep adding to it every year...& Stevie does alot of good things for me...

Magical is what we are trying to achieve!!

Glad you enjoyed the pics..:)

the wild magnolia said...

great hubby for sure. lovely meaningful spiritual handmade with love gifts. i am proud for you to have such things.

gorgeous flowers.

your place is enchanted, feeding your spirit day and night.

thank you for sharing pages from your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...