May 4, 2012

DIY Friday- Garden Tools Re-Vamped

A few ideas of re-tooling those garden implements 
for a new job......looking unique.....A few if these I am going to use this year...





 rock & wire bugs...



                                        Shed Art


 cute idea but I would use an old pump instead...




 Love this...




 an old tractor tiller....


This week is the start of setting out my garden art  & scattering the "black gold" so I will be posting some of my pictures soon...
Have a great weekend...

10 comments:

Scarlett Clay said...

That one at the top!! Oh my that's a head turner, I love it. And the crystal drop coming out of the pump, love that one, too. Great ideas!

Shawna said...

These are great! I'm going to pin some of them. Thanks for sharing!

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

Great ideas!!!

Have a lovely weekend,
hugs from Jenny

☮Bohemian Mamaw☮ said...

I've seen the silverware flowers and the shovelhead flowers before - they're awesome. I'd love to make the silverware flowers. Those little rock and wire bugs are too cute. Wanna make those too. And the disc plow, standing on end, you could put random holes in the discs and make like a rain catcher fountain - cool! Great share, thanks.

Amanda said...

So many fantastic ideas!!! I love recycled garden art. Especially the rusty and weathered. :)

sandy bockness said...

Namaste love your creative spirit. Awesomeness thanks

Linda said...

Thanks Sandy Glad you enjoyed!! :D

HealthTips said...

See also more and compare for best prices deals for Garden Tools here!

Carmen Aparicio said...

Precioso!! Me encantan las cosas viejas.Un abrazo.

Linda said...

Gracias Carmen :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...