Apr 11, 2012

Wednesday Women - Mustang's Place


I am promoting a new Esty store that just opened... It is called Mustang's Place...  I know Sally....she is a great friend as well as my family and she does beautiful work....here are just a few examples....

handmade beaded cuff

 crochet wired braclet with obsidian stone

or lapis stone...

Handmade Quilts 

& blankets

as well as summer totes.....very bohemian!!


Just click on the store name &
go check out her other items!!! 

Congratulations on the new store, Sally!!



3 comments:

Air Bohemia said...

WOW, fun stuff...good luck Sally!

Alicia Sotherland said...

very talented. I love the quilts they are different than most.. which I like!!

Linda said...

She has sold alot of her quilts...she does a good job with them...:) Very unique...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...