Apr 2, 2012

In Tents...

As mothers, I am sure everyone has taken the kitchen chairs and thrown a bedspread or sheet over it, piled a ton of pillows and toys inside for your child to play in...

Well here are some versions done
the Bohemian way...

My favorite!!






 The tent from the movie "The Holiday"...















Senses shared:
see:  This version of Robin Hood
taste: Ginseng Peppermint tea ....Best tea ever!!
hear:  the night chorus of frogs in the pond
touch: the first leaves on the roses bushes
think: about a new herb to plant in this year's coming garden


 Enjoy!!


Photo credits: pinterest.com

5 comments:

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

Looks really cozy!

I guess my sari bed canopy feels & looks a bit like a tent too..!

: )

Have a lovely new week!

Hugs, Jenny

Linda said...

Yes a canopy bed would feel the same...Have a wonderful week as well Jenny..:)

Moon to Moon said...

Beautiful post Linda. I love den's as me and my sister called them, I didn't love tidying them a away though xxx

Gayle said...

I love cozy little spaces...
that tent from The Holiday was so cool.

Ashling said...

Totally makes me want to create a tent somewhere!!! They're mysterious, luxurious and fun all at the same time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...