Mar 9, 2012

DIY Friday- Citrus Vinegar & other things

I came across this the other day over at Chiot's Run ... citrus vinegar..just soak some orange peelings or grapefruit or lemon....what ever you like in a jar of vinegar...After a few days add some to a spray bottle with a little water...It makes a really nice spray to clean your counters and appliances...and it smells SO nice!!


 The amazing thing is the peelings completely take the vinegar smell away and all you can smell is orange...Nice for those who do not like a vinegar smell....

I made some Gypsy Bracelets this week from old necklaces, clasps, beads & buttons....





 & some fabric beads using Sari Silk.....I am going to make more for a necklace I have in mind using some of my Grandmother's pearls...

 This is my favorite...I had fun making this one...


Yep I am happy with this...

 and last night's Full Worm Moon was beautiful and surreal...
I could almost hear those little guys waking up in my garden with temps hitting 61 yesterday!!!


Have a great weekend....

8 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Mystical art bracelets. Do you make bracelets for purchase? Please let me know. I would buy the hemp bracelet in a heart beat.

I'm going to mix me up some Citrus spray.

I so appreciate your sharing good things!

Happy weekend.

Donna said...

I just washed about 10 windows yesterday, wish I knew about the vinegar spray. I have lots more so I am going to mix some up today:) Do you sell your cool braclets? How can I email u with blogging questions?

Zara said...

Hi Linda! Your braceletes are pretty and look lovely together! I am going to follow your advice to make this citrus cleanse remedy. it sounds great and easy to do, plus it's natural what I consider very important!
Thanks for your visit and likings! It's great you are going to have a pottery course. I am eager to have any news from you on this and see your works!;)
Take care,
Hugs,
Zara

Linda said...

I am making some macrame hangers to sell and hadn't really thought about bracelets but I think I will... I loved making this one...I will post when I open my Esty store which I hope to within the month...

Thanks for all the nice comments ladies...:)

**Anne** said...

Thank you for sharing the vinegar cleaner idea. I'll be trying this. Your bracelets are divine. Thanks for sharing.
Have a fab weekend,
Anne xx

scarlett clay said...

You've been busy!! Those bracelets are so cool, the more the better! I love the idea of citrus spray, too, I must wipe my counters a hundred time a day, definitely need to do that! :)

Gayle said...

Linda those bracelets are so cool!!

Linda said...

Thanks!! I had fun making them and I think I am going to make some tom sell...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...