Mar 26, 2012

Comfortably Numb


This was my theme song during my cancer treatments...the chemo damaged most of the nerves on the bottom of my feet...some of the feeling has returned but they are still "comfortably numb"....so after a treatment I would drive home with this song blasting and singing....

Hello Hello is there any nerves in there...
Just twinge if you can hear me
Is anyone home!!!  

For myself, this helped alot with treatments...something to laugh about and it felt good to sing along with Dave Gilmour...his voice is like butter...

so I adopted this song...Always will be and still is a favorite with a special meaning to it now... Thanks to the Floyd for their help during that time...

My....feet...have become comfortably numb....

 Please remember this is still Colorectal Cancer Awareness month...Please get your colonoscopy or encourage others to get theirs if you are 50 or older...It could save your life!!


4 comments:

Babylon Sisters said...

love this song!

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

I also love this song!

Hugs, Jenny

Lady of the Woods said...

hope you are getting better with each passing hour Linda!

Amanda said...

Oh, Linda! I didn't know. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and energy. And love!!

I thought of you a couple weeks ago. I took the kids to Woodstock (my 5 yo gets upset that she didn't get to go to the concert and wanted to go to the hill again lol). We had just had a little snow, and someone put a HUGE peace sign in the snow on the side of the hill. :) I tried to take a photo, but it didn't turn out. I got sidetracked and forgot to mention it. Seeing your CSN pins reminded me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...