Mar 10, 2012

Almond Vanilla Granola

I thought I would share 
my favorite granola recipe with you...


3 C Rolled Oats
1 C slivered Almonds
3 TBLSP Real Vanilla 
1/2 C raw Cashews
1/4 C Walnuts, chopped
1/4 C Oat Bran
1/4 C Flax Seeds
1/4 C sesame Seeds
1/4 C Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 C Brown Sugar
1/4 C Maple Syrup 
(use the real deal)
1/4 - 1/3 C Canola Oil


Mix ingredients thoroughly...
Bake in a 225 oven for 1 hour 30 minutes..

Add a 1/2 raisins,,optional

Serving size in 1/4 cup,,


This is delicious on 
unsweetened Applesauce & Greek Yogurt.... 


Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Fran said...

That sounds really good, am going to try that tomorrow. Thank you x

Linda said...

You will love it...It took me many moons to find this ...No other granola comes close...for me anyway...:)

Barbara said...

This looks perfect for me! Always on the hunt for a great granola. Thanks!
xx

My Grama's Soul said...

Yummmmm.....this is the second granola recipe I have come across lately that looks marvelous.

xo

Jo

turquoisemoon said...

Yummy... I will making this, for sure!!!

Bohemian said...

Maybe I shouldn't be looking at a food Post at 1 am... *winks* Now I'm hungry!!! *LOL*

Thanks for stopping by... yes, I have taken time to pamper myself... my G-Kid Force give the BEST foot massages! But ya gotta get 'em while they're still little enough not to freak about touching your feet! *Smiles* I could never get the older G-Kids to volunteer! *Ha ha ha*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...