Feb 15, 2012

Wednesday Women- Miss Clara


Claire Guiral also know as Miss Clara lives in Bordeaux, France...She is an extraordinary artist... in paper and illustration...they are as magical as the beautiful home she has created....












Some of her creations....










I can picture a little girl's room decorated in Miss Clara style!






These are some of the links to visit her sites and see even more of her wonderful creations...

http://www.missclara.com/
http://lescarnetsdemissclara.blogspot.com/
http://www.virginie.fr/fr/illustration/miss-clara/



I hope you have enjoyed her creations and home as much as I have....

14 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Thanks for sharing Miss. Clara...I will check out the sites you provided. Her art is sooo whimsical.

Pixie said...

Oh wow...thank you so much for sharing the home of my dreams.....i shall come back to this post time and time again......i love your blog.
Pixie x

Babylon Sisters said...

beautiful inspiration...thank-you!

Alicia Sotherland said...

as an artist I am truly inspired by the way this woman is her art! thank you so much for sharing her with us!
Alicia Sotherland

Donna said...

So beautiful....What a lovely lady. I am going to check her site out. THank you for finding that and sharing:-)

Ruthie said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful post, i already loved Miss Clara's work & now am in love with her beautiful home too! lots of inspiration x

Kathy said...

You always find the coolest things.....

Barbara said...

What an extraordinary woman! I want to be her best friend, move in with her, and never leave!
xoxo

Donna said...

I love Miss Clara, I want to move in with her. I could move to France and live her lifestyle with her arts.She is a beautiful inspiration!!!

PaleMoonGypsy said...

Beautiful home and creations. Thanks for sharing!

Zara said...

Hi Linda! Oh, you could even find a video! It was really interesting to see everything live!
Cheerz!
XO-Zara

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

So nice to meet you Linda.
I am here via Mea's blog... I am now a happy follower of your lovely blog. I truly enjoyed this post.
Thank you for sharing Claire's art. She is truly a magical artist.
blessings,
Penny

Verträumtes Stadthaus said...

Wow...a very nice blog...i love it
best wishes
Bianca

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies for your beautiful comments....I always love to hear from everyone...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...