Feb 10, 2012

DIY Friday: Repurposed Tool Box


I found this awesome idea for reusing a tool box on Pinterest so this is more of a re-purpose post than DIY today...
and this is mine.....I bought this at a yard sale for 2$..

I am not sure how old it is but it sure has alot of character!

I just plan to run a strip of wood across the front to 
cover the brackets that extend out..


I love how it looks in the craft room.. which was cleaned today!!!what a mess....I have only used this once as a centerpiece but it is nice to have it where I can see it all the time... it was a very good day!!

Have a great weekend! 

9 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

That is soooo perfect!!! Wow...

Lisa D. said...

I have something similar I found on the street...I love it. Its a place to put my little art blocks and hang my little collections from!

Looks great!

piggywhistles said...

What a great idea. It looks fantastic!

laoi gaul~williams said...

what a fantastic idea~it looks lovely!

Luthien said...

OMG!!! yours look even MORE amazing!!! PHOAR!! I super LOVE it!!

Luthien said...

darn!! and i love the wooden cabi.s underneath it too!!!

Donna said...

Hi Linda, thank you for jumping over to my blog, my heart is singing, you are my very first follower. As you can see, I have not posted anything since the day someone set it up for me. I have no idea what I am doing. It would not let me send a msg through the blog???? I am so happy!

Moon to Moon said...

I could do with that in my house to tidy up my jewellery. What a find!
xx gabi xx

Poppy Male said...

this is amazing i love it :) cute post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...