Feb 4, 2012

Bruno Torfs...Artist Extraordinaire...

Bruno with some of his paintings

My Gal Pal Lura sent me some pictures of this amazing artist that I had to share with you...Bruno Torfs originally came from South America. 25 years ago, he moved to a small village in Marysville, Victoria, Australia... Starting out with only 15 sculptures, it has grown to around 150 placed among the natural environment of the Rain forest there to create a magical Sculpture Garden.

In 2009 a fire devastated many of the sculptures but they have rebuilt and are open once again...You can read more about the amazing artist at his web site...  Bruno's Art

The hardest part of this post was trying to decide what pictures to post!!













Isn't she wonderful!!


I love the giant dragonfly here....



He is my favorite...














It is a visual commentary on living in harmony with the environment...it is magical and creative....it is surreal...I would love to wander around there and see this artistic delight...
Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Trailer Park Gypsy said...

so beautiful! what an amazing talent

Vintage Green said...

Incredible!! I love the big horn guy sitting in his bottle chair!!
Such diverse subject matter, yet each has his stamp on it.
Thanks!!

Barbara said...

Amazingly beautiful! My mouth is hanging open!

Donna said...

Simply amazing, thanks for sharing such an incredible talent:-)

Zara said...

Such a magical forest filled with many whimsical creatures, and they all look so live!! Thanks for posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...