Feb 1, 2012

Boho Hippie Snowgirl

I had one of those days 
where I finally had to do 
something out of the ordinary...
SO....
I made a Boho Hippie Snow girl...

I was clearing off a place for my girls to walk &
 realize the snow was just perfect for making one...
the magic snow...
why not...it has been years since I made one....

so I rolled and rolled....somehow making these little characters seemed alot easier when your a kid... 
so she is only about 3 ft tall...

But it was so much fun.... 
and I think she turned out quite well...

Isn't her crystal headband pretty...
just right for a snow hippie...

 I got playing around with Photoshop....

 An intruder...Molly will scare her away 
with her ferocious barking...


 Molly looked like she was saying...What the what????.
with temps hiting 47 degrees...she staring melting and pieces starting falling ... so we did a repair job...

My Lil Guy doesn't know what to make of her either...

 and I saw my shadow today....
I had fun making my Snow hippie but
I hope this doesn't mean 6 more weeks of winter...

6 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Cute snow hippy.....isn't it great when our little guys spot something that ISN'T supposed to be there...cute pups you have.

xo

Jo

Linda said...

They are alot of fun!! LOL

Vintage Green said...

Shes got the bling going on for sure!! Cute!!

Barbara said...

Love it!!

turquoisemoon said...

Now this is fun! Bohemian snowman..hahahah!!!

Linda said...

She was just calling for bling...LOL it was fun...and good exercise too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...