Feb 19, 2012

At weeks end...

I am glad this week is at end...It hasn't been that good..depressing actually and looking at a brown, barren environment doesn't help...I feel like I am being teased to come out & garden but yet have it snatched away......but I did get a chance to vent some **wink**.......so that felt good...

So today I am going to play.... visit some of my favorite blogs...make a spaghetti dinner for tonight...work on a mini book I am attempting...my Muse....Luthien Thye...if you have not seen the creations of this craftswomen you really need to check it out here....her little books  & jewelry are absolutely amazing!!!


I also started some of my herbs yesterday in these soda bottle greenhouses...This looks dark but they do get sun most of the day!!

 I wanted to test how well they worked before starting my Tomatoes & Green Peppers next month...

Hopefully I will be posting my gate next week on DIY Friday and what I did with it...I mentioned it a couple weeks ago and have revised my vision 2 or three times now...I finally I have settled on what I want to do with it...This is the gate...
***Please excuse my craft-room floor...that will be taken care of this spring post haste****



Finally tonight I watch the Season 2 Finale of Downton Abbey....Yes I am so addicted...my favorite story is of Mr Bates & Anna...I predict a very happy ending for them...


Season 3 expect to see Shirley McClain!!!  That should liven things up!!

So this week I am going to take advantage of some warm weather ( 50 on Wednesday)  and work in the garden...Peas go into the ground next month.. I cannot wait!!

Have a great day everyone!!

8 comments:

Vintage Green said...

I will think of you while I watch Downton Abbey tonight.....
I haven't seen season one....have to Netflix it.

Lisa D. said...

A good friend gave me Downtown Abbey for Christmas : ) haven't watched it yet or the one thats actually on tv.
Love your bottle garden! Nifty idea.
and that art book is gorgeous

Enjoy your day

turquoisemoon said...

Soda bottle greenhouses??? hmmmm...now I'm on a mission to research them. Do keep us posted on the progress of these. I'm very intrigued!!!

Barbara said...

Well, my dear, you've got some wonderful things going on! Isn't this warmer weather fantastic? We may actually have a "real" spring for a change...

And Downton Abbey - yes!! The Fabulous Boyfriend and I are addicted, too, and are about halfway through season 2 on Netflix. Here's to Bates and Anna!
xx

Bodhi said...

Thanks so much for pointing the way to Luthien Thye's AMAZING work. WOW!

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Linda....how clever to use old coke bottles as minnie terrariamms (sp) for your herbs.....

I also love Downton Abbey.

xo

Jo

Air Bohemia said...

Can't wait to see where the gate is going, an herb bed perhaps. Was wandering the grounds in the sunshine today with the chickens, gettin real bad itchy garden fingers too, can't wait to get them peas planted myself! What a strange winter, but I ain't complainin'!!!

s

La Gitana said...

Ohhh, Ms. Linda I remember all too vividly the grey and cold before the spring comes...such a long wait up North. Light your incense and candles, play your music and cuddle up!It will be over soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...