Jan 24, 2012

An Old Rocker ...

 This is a neat idea that my hubby came up with...
I wanted some hangers for my pots & pans...I was just going to use a piece of wood with some hooks I had...he said "wait I have an idea"....

 He took some old rocking chair rockers...

cut off the ends and put iron plates on..

then he made some hooks with a cross to go along 
with my Milagros Crosses I have in the kitchen...

I think they came out beautiful...
So the Old Rocker *wink* found a great way 
to re-purpose parts from an old rocker...

He also made me this iron handle 
as well as the top from reclaimed wood 
for my 30 gallon crock... 
Yeah... the Mr. is a keeper...

11 comments:

jill said...

Hi Linda,lovely idea looks like they have always been there.Love your comment about the old rocker.Love Jill xx

Linda said...

LOL so did my hubby!!! :)

Vintage Green said...

Those are beautiful!!
What a wonderful talent he has.
Yup!! I say keep him!!

Kathy said...

Yep! I have to agree...you
need to keep him around...
Very nice work and very
impressive....

Air Bohemia said...

Love the iron work, yup, he's a keeper!!!

turquoisemoon said...

That is so dag gum cool...fun!!!

Bodhi said...

Heck yes he is a KEEPER! Those are gorgeous!

Linda said...

The hubby says Thanks for all the nice compliments!! :)

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

I think I'm in love with your husband!! These came out gorgeous.

M Violetta said...

What a fantastic idea - they look wonderful!

Charis said...

What a talented man you have there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...