Dec 11, 2011

Wee Homes....

Every child should have a play house.... I did..thanks to Grampa..

He built the Micky Mouse playhouse in 1957....

over time he added saw "horses" 
(that is myself and my GF on our horses),
 a merry go-round and a stable..

then came the tree house and slide!! 
That is Grampa with his handiwork <3   

I spent many happy hours here..

So when I came across these little gems I had to post them.....  I got many of these photos from A Place Imagined... she has a wonderful little blog of magical playhouses.....






















I really loved this one!!



additional photo credits: pinterest.com

6 comments:

Vintage Green said...

Every girls dream!
I love the ones that are all wonky!

Linda said...

LOL me too...love the uniqueness of them!!

Ann said...

Your grandpa was such a dear to build you a playhouse. It looks like a sweet one. And, those enchanting examples you posted are truly wonderful. I had a playhouse as a child, also, and find I'm still fascinated when I see a cute on in someone's yard. Thanks for visiting and following. I'm following back.

Bohemian said...

Your Grandpa made a Magical Place for you to while away as Young Girls and Dream Enchanting Visions...

And all of these wee Playhouses are fabulous... even though I'm all grown up... I could still spend many an hour in something like any one of those! *Winks*

Thanks for stopping by...


Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

scarlett clay said...

What an out of this world awesome grandfather!! Such great memories, too,love the photos!

I'll take the mushroom. :)

~Scarlett

Barbara said...

oooh I love it all! and what a sweet grandpa!

i never had a formal playhouse growing up, but had makeshift ones. wonderful spaces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...