Dec 31, 2011

Have a Wonderful New Year...

I hope we all will be looking at a better new year...I am ready to leave 2011 behind...and move forward...

No resolutions for me just developing one good habit each month...I understand if you do something 21 times it will become habit and stay with you....so if you do one thing each month your chances of a few of them taking hold is much better...I got the idea from zenhabits.net  It is a excellent article ....
“Habits are first cobwebs, then cables.”  
Spanish Proverb

I wish all my followers, family and dear friends a Happy & Healthy New Year full of hope... I hope you will enjoy the posts I have planned & look forward to what the other bloggers will be writing about as well...

See you in 2012!! 

4 comments:

Bohemian said...

Linda, thanks for stopping by and I Hope your New Year holds much Promise and establishing new habits that you aspire to. That is interesting, 21 times huh? Well, I better get busy because I have a similar Goal of establishing some improved habits. *Winks* Starting with better success at editing and downsizing effectively... I already started and am making progress and so my Hope is to gain momentum throughout 2012!

Happy New Year from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

BABYLON SISTERS said...

Happy New Year Linda! Thanks so much for all the inspiration - here's to a peaceful 2012!

A Wild Thing said...

Awareness, then change...wouldn't it be wonderful if a virus infected the white house/wall street(same thing)and all politicians became uber-aware of the green of the Earth and not the green of the almighty dollar...we sooooo need a strong, powerful green party that doesn't kiss wall street's ass...once upon a time, in a land far, far away...yeah, it reads like a fairy tale...but we can hope, right!

Us greenies gotta stick together...have a wonderful new year friend!

sharon

Linda said...

Oh well said Sharon!! and you never know what 2012 will bring...maybe awareness will come to our irresponsible leadership...One way or the other change has got to occur...even if it means a revolution...I like your statement... the green of the earth and not the green of the almighty dollar...excellent :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...