Dec 30, 2011

DIY Friday!! Re-purposing some of your Clothes!!

I have a hard time finding a top that has the look I want, the right fabric and is priced reasonably...Most of the tops that I like are far out of my price range...so I am redoing some of my own...These are some of the tutorials I am using....



Men shirt into a Peasant Tunic...
Mine is going to be long sleeved, longer and made from hemp...I am also putting a small panel of coordinating cloth on the side.

I thought this was a cute idea...especially if it is a special shirt that has been outgrown


Time to hit the Flea Markets!!!

Have you ever gotten those 
little tiny bleach spots that ruin a top....
Get creative with a Bleach Pen...


Then you can  Make your own Pattern... 
of a favorite piece of clothing that you know fits you well...
Just some of my favorites that I wanted to share...
Happy Re-purposing!!

2 comments:

Vintage Green said...

I love that tablecloth top!!
i share your top frustrations!
you have inspired me to make better use of a couple of tablecloths around here that aren't pulling their weight!
I'll let you know how it goes!

Linda said...

Please do.... I would love to see how it comes out!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...