Dec 16, 2011

DIY Friday- Père Noël


 I have been working on this guy for awhile... He is a combination of Père Noël, Father Christmas and Dumbledore...


 I used items that I had on hand, I had acquired a stash of things so it was time to let the imagination go...a Styrofoam cone, book pages, paint, wool and polymer clay made up the main items...



 I made the face using this tutorial..


 Holly at the end of his beard..( I got that idea from Dumbledore  :) ,
wooden stars covered with book pages and covered with Mica added a touch of magic...

 
I made the Holly from green fabric with polymer berries..

wire glasses and glitter on his face with some Mica highlighting his beard are some of the finishing touches...

 
He now sits happily among my antiques!



Joyeux Noel!

6 comments:

hippiebohoreloaded. said...

how lovely :) wishing you a merry little christmas

Linda said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas right back!!! :)

Vintage Green said...

Hi Linda,
Love your "Christmas Wizard"!!
Happy Holidays to you!!

Linda said...

Happy Holidays to you too!! :)

I like that.... "Christmas Wizard"!!! That is what I will call him...:)

My Grama's Soul said...

He is just "too darn cute."

xo

Jo

laoi gaul~williams said...

ohh he is wonderful!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...