Nov 21, 2011

Woody Allen

I watched the PBS American Masters series Sunday night on Woody Allen. Part 2 airs tonight at 9:00 for my area...click the link to find out when it plays in your area...It is very entertaining!!

The man is pure genius with film...Maybe it is his use of language or commentary on social situations that plague us on a daily basis that can be so captivating ....but whatever it is, his recipe is perfect!! You either love him or you don't...

This is a list of my favorite movies...the first two are my all time favorites but I love them all...



Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Air Bohemia said...

LOVE WOODY...maybe it's time to check some out on Netfix...

How did I miss your darling chicken coop...you just gave me inspiration for my next post. Been building hay barricades to keep the snow from the inside of the coop, next year an extension to the yard...no more Mr. Nice Guy...my gardens are MY GARDENS!!! But at least they were bug free all summer...ha!

Linda said...

LOL that is why my gardens have a picket fence all around...I planned it that way before the chickens...I have my boundaries set...very important!!

:)

hippiebohoreloaded. said...

I'm totally with you! Just love his movies, he's a genious! Crimes and Misdemeanors, Match Point and Vicky Christina Barcelona are my faves.
I love his humor and that he's so ironic about himself.

My Grama's Soul said...

He is a genius eventho he IS a little weird....LOL LOL LOL Although....aren't we all (O:

xo

Jo

Barbara said...

Have you seen Midnight in Paris? I didn't catch in theaters, so I'm waiting impatiently for the DVD!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...