Nov 23, 2011

5 Senses Tour

This week's tour are things that have an earthy feel to them...Thanksgiving for the Harvest and gifts that the Earth gives to us when we take care of her....Be sure to click the 5 senses tour icon to the right and see what others are posting...

Smell the earthy fragrance of cinnamon....
 A gift fit for Kings !

Feel the warmth of  Wool socks !! 

There will be a post coming dedicated 
to this wonderful mushroom!!

Hear an  Aeolian Harp 
"The strains of the Aeolian Harp 
and the woodthrush are the truest 
and loftiest preachers that I know left
on this earth."
Henry David Thoreau
Dec 31, 1855

See A Fairy House

with a harp!!
I can see one of these in my woodlands...

So indulge the senses in a healthy way this week...Give thanks for our food, family and friends ...they are true gifts!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours,

8 comments:

Vintage Green said...

I wish I would find a fairy house in my woods!!!!!

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving ...........

Gayle

Linda said...

Thank You and the same to you & yours!! :)

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

Oh, I love the smell of cinnamon (well, all spices but cinnamon is my favorite.)

I've tried to make my own fairy houses, didn't come out as charming. I would love to have them scattered throughout the woods around my house.

Happy Thanksgiving, Linda!!

Linda said...

Same to you Amanda...have a wonderful day!! :)

A Wild Thing said...

I am thankful to have lived in my one universe and to have experienced it through my opened eyes...family, the earth, the elements, the body and the caring and consciousness for all life 'round my realm...and the internet which has led me to the like minds all over the globe...it has given me hope!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving friend...and just breathe!

Sharon

Barbara said...

What a creative, magical post!! I want to live in that faerie house...and that harp!

Beautiful, beautiful things. I'm off to put on my wool socks right now!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
xx
Barbara

Linda said...

Well said Sharon...Hope you had a wonderful day!! :)

Bohemian said...

Indulging my Senses is a favorite pasttime of mine. *Winks* Thanks for your sweet visit to my Memories Tribute to Rat Boy. I Hope you and Hattie have a wonderful Holiday Season, indulging your Senses in the most luxurious of ways possible!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...