Nov 9, 2011

10 Years!

Today I have been married to the love of my life for 10 years...I was trying to think of the best way to describe my marriage to him.... This may be a bit unusual  but I kept coming back to some pictures I found.  I was thinking how much the young man, who designed this bed for his new wife, is like my husband...thoughtful, romantic and resourceful....






This young Corporal, (yes, he is a soldier too) recycled these doors and decoupaged the frame with old book pages and wrote "Love Rests Here" !!  It would just be something my husband would have done...  it is the little things that he notices & does that means the most and tells me how much he loves and cares for me...
I am so fortunate to have this wonderful man in my life..

 So I will wish my husband a Happy Anniversary and look forward to many more years with him...I have no doubt the next 10 years will see our relationship grow even stronger because....

 "Love Rests Here" as well....

3 comments:

Vintage Green said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Wishing you many many more!!!
(decades that is)

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

Hope you both have a very happy anniversary!

Val said...

happy to find such a beautiful blog!
val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...