Oct 30, 2011

It was a Cold & Snowy Night...


This is my Rose bush out back last night at the beginning of the storm....

This morning I woke up to find it flattened!!!  That is how heavy the snow is...I hope it is not damaged...
 According to my scientific methods of totaling snowfalls amounts...my bird feeder says around 10 inches of the white stuff...and not the fluffy kind either!!

It is melting fast though...I heard Western Massachusetts got 26-27 inches of this stuff!!!  I cannot remember the last time we had a Nor'Easter this early!!  No more until December, Please!!

1 comment:

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

lol - I have the same scientific method for measuring snow!!

We had so many large branches and trees come down. 26-27 inches? Yikes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...