Oct 26, 2011

Fall Comforts

A time to hibernate, read, craft ....
 reflect and journal.....to slow down..

to enjoy the harvest food...comfort food..

to enjoy the feeling of
 scarfs, warm socks and over-sized sweaters 
wrapped around you...those Comfy Clothes...


This looks similar to my cook stove,
 only it was a white Princess Atlantic,
that I had in my home up north.....
I miss it...ALOT...
especially this time of the year in Maine.



So whether it is a warm blanket....

the comfort of a fire...

 Hot Chocolate...

and the Fall colors... 
(the only time I like yellow and orange)



Enjoy the fall season....

5 comments:

Vintage Green said...

That all sounds so good .......
and don't forget naps!!Under soft blankets and after hot chocolate of course!!!

Linda said...

LOL Definitely naps!!!

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

this is such a cozy post!! Oh my goodness, I love that stove!!! I need one of those.

wild oats said...

Thank you for reminding me that it is time to slow down and nestle in. Thank you for reminding me to look forward to that:)

wild oats said...

Thank you for reminding me that it is time to slow down and nestle in. Thank you for reminding me to look forward to that:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...