Oct 21, 2011

DIY Friday! Make Beeswax-Coated Paper



This is my weekend project.... There are so many uses for this technique and it is so easy....I have a box of Beeswax blocks I purchased on Ebay so it is time to use them....

You can preserve newspaper clippings, old family recipe cards, make "antique" looking book pages for all kinds of crafts projects like ornaments, tags, cards & scrapbook pages...

So grab a block of beeswax, a double-boiler or old crock pot for crafting, some old book pages and have fun!!!

2 comments:

Vintage Green said...

I have always wanted to try this....I think it would be fun to make some things for on the Christmas tree. Thanks for reminding and inspiring!!

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

I've seen mixed-media art where the beeswax is poured on in spots, but I've never seen this. I LOVE it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...