Oct 17, 2011

Belated DIY Friday

I forgot to post my DIY this past Friday so here it is...This week's favorites.... kitchen utensils recycled into new uses.

A vintage pot used to hold photographs

 Cheese graters as tea-light holders....

 silverware rack....

I have the spoons ready to make this project this winter....
Spoons made into herb markers...

 Vintage baking tins made into magnets...
or a cute touch to a gift box...

A silver plate turned into a magnetic board...

A wind-chime made from silverware

 Salt shakers used to hold glitter....Love this idea...

 Vintage milk bottles as tea-light holders....

 Colander plant container

Silver ware handles made into napkin holders. The great thing about silver is you only have to warm it up a bit and it is easy to bend...

Hope this gives you some ideas for things around your home!
Picture credits: Pinterest

2 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Uh oh...now you started the wheels in motion...thanks for the goodies!

sharon

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

These are all so pretty!

I'm always on the look out for old graters when I go to yard sales, but I have yet to find one. I'm not giving up, though.

The patter magnet board, and the wind chimes - omg! LOVE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...