Oct 28, 2011

The 5 Senses Tour

A continuation of Bohemian Twilight's 5 senses tour....

The Beauty of Song




The Visual Impact of Photography



The Written Word


Walden
by Henry David Thoreau

Artwork





The director is internationally known photographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand.  Glenn Close is the narrator and it was shot in 54 countries and 120 locations over 217 days. It is a shot entirely from the air and really gives you a different perspective of the earth...

This is an amazing film of our environment and I highly recommend it...
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Talibah said...

Your selection is fabulous!! I love Thoreau and I am reading the biography, Dorothea Lange A Life Beyond Limits by Linda Gordon. Of course Frida is fantastic and just this week a friend of mines posted a painting she did of Klimt's Hygeia but hers had the face of Frida!! I love your choice, "the Kiss," fabulous!

Linda said...

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed the choices... I became fascinated with Lange after a friend of mine did her final report on her in Art class... fascinating woman...Enjoy her bio!!

:)

Amanda ~ Blue LaReve said...

Dorthea Lange is one of my favorite photographers. The images she captured during The Depression are amazing, and heart wrenching.

I'll have to check out Home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...