Sep 15, 2011

The Life of George


I am SO excited to see a documentary (on the best Beatle as far as I am concerned) made about George Harrison......particularly by Martin Scorsese!!

His documentary about Bob Dylan, Don't Look Back, was outstanding and if you have not seen it, I would highly recommend it...


The two-part documentary on this talented and spiritual man with all of his with faults and failings, will air on Oct. 5 and 6 on HBO. I don't get HBO anymore so I am hoping to see it elsewhere not long after...





If you haven't read his book, I would also recommend this as well...Great read..and it is also the name of a song he wrote...

You are truly missed George..
Peace!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I agree with you about George. All of my favorite Beatle songs were written my him!

Vintage Green said...

HMMMMM......That might be a good reason to drop in on an "HBO friend" that night........Thanks for the info.

Linda said...

LOL that is a good idea...and HBO friend!!

the wild magnolia said...

So very happy you shared this! He and John were my favorites.

Thank you so much.

BABYLON SISTERS said...

George Carlin said the wrong two Beatles are dead. He was a very irreverant kind of guy...but pretty much hilarious.

Linda said...

LOL he was but that was George C .... and as far as talent he is probably right...
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...