Aug 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dad!!

First, I want to wish my Dad a Happy 85th birthday.....I did the Michaud family line on Ancestry.com so there are some interesting things that I hope surprises him! Happy Birthday Dad.. I love you <3

It is good to be back...I found the time off from technology nice and did a lot of journaling which spawned a multitude of blog ideas...I made a few things and spent quite a bit of time in the garden....the best therapy in the world.

So I have been writing quite a bit the last couple of days to post them over the next few days..... I also have some cool pictures to share with you from some friends of mine which I hope you enjoy. So stay tuned and enjoy! I am happy to be back...Hope all of you are having a great summer...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...