Jun 22, 2011

Luthien Thye



There are many artists out there that are very talented and create beautiful pieces but then there are the artists that speak to your very soul...One of my favorites is Luthien...



I love this wearable book!!!




She creates the most beautiful pieces of jewelry...






...They are truly Earth pieces...I absolutely love them.... I feel like I stepped into world of the Lord of the Rings....


I am posting the links to her Tumblr blog and Esty store...these are sites that are a real treat to visit and a must see...you will not be disappointed!!!

2 comments:

Luthien said...

hi Linda :)
wow!! thank you for this beautiful and heartfelt write up! i so appreciate you doing this :) your blog is beautiful! i am loving all photos you are showing here :)
HUGS!!
Luthien :)

Linda said...

Your welcome and thanks for letting me use your photos...You are a true artist!

Linda :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...