May 28, 2011

Recycled Ironing Board


I needed a macramé board that was small and easy to transport around to work on. I had this small ironing board that I picked up for a couple of dollars at a yard sale a few years ago and was sitting in storage. After trying a couple of small boards on my lap that just didn't work, I spotted it in my storage shed and the light bulb went on!!! My hubby made a couple adjustments with the legs and I covered it with cork to make it easier for stick pins and there you go...










~~~Reduce Reuse Recycle~~~

2 comments:

Hausfrau said...

This is such a great idea!

Linda said...

Thanks...I just couldn't bring myself to paint it like some people do...I am glad I waited this is a really handy board and you can sit or stand to work on your project...I came up with the idea and the hubby did the "leg" work!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...