May 19, 2011

A Place for Pallets..

I have a pile of pallets my husband brought home from the transfer station. I keep changing my mind on what to do with them. These are just a few of the ideas that I have come across. Another idea is to use the wood as flooring which I am going to try in a small hallway. If you like the rustic look, this wood is right up your alley. Now to decide......




I would probably use something much stronger
than string to hang the chair with.
Click in the name for the tutorial...























Pallet Counter



Re-purposed pallets are made into a hutch by a local craftsmen right here in Portland, Maine. Check out the other pieces of furniture made of re-claimed wood...


Remember to ReUse, RePurpose and ReCycle

3 comments:

gebrichi said...

I love your pallet recycling ideas and will point my visitors your link. Thanks for visiting my site.

El sproket!! said...

Hey Linda!!! your blogg is awesome!!!, i was looking for a coffe table for my little bussines, now i get it!!, all your photos and ideas are great!!! now i am a follower of you!! thanks a lot!!!

nichidancu said...

Some really great ideas here. I made a workbench out of pallets. I paid 10 dollars for a jug of deck screws. Compared to the pre-made offerings for $300 and up that are a third of the size. The uses for pallet wood are endless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...