1. Scorpios are passionate. They are so intense in their feelings that many a times they scare people away with the power and sheer magnitude of their inner intensity. And they’re not passionate just about love, but about everything that is close to their heart.
2. Scorpios are brutally honest. You ask them what their opinion is, and they’ll give it to you. Point blank. No pretense, no flattery, no diplomacy, just the plain and naked truth. If you are not comfortable with it, don’t ask a Scorpio. Because sometimes, truth hurts.
3. Scorpios are brilliant at camouflage. The only organ that deceives them is their eyes. So if you want to know what they are really feeling inside, try to read those eyes. If they let you read them.
4. Scorpios are totally aware of what they are, and what they are not, and they really don’t have the time to analyze what others’ opinion about them is. So don’t feel bad if you compliment a Scorpio and he/she simply says, “I know. Thanks.” because they don’t mean to be rude, its just that they are already aware of what you have just said and for them its commonplace.
5. Scorpios can be the quintessential Scorpio, who will plan the destruction of their enemy with utmost ruthlessness, and will ensure that the destruction is complete and merciless. They can be the Eagle, who will win over its enemy and leave the battle field after teaching the enemy a lesson he dare not forget. They have that strength and courage to soar high above the worldly worries and frustrations. The last type is the gray lizard, who sulk and withdraw to the dark recesses of the mind, seething with vengeance but not manifesting it. These are the ones who harm themselves instead of the person who has dare crossed their path, but sooner or later, the gray lizards transform into an Eagle or the nocturnal predator. A Scorpio may forgive, but rest assured he’ll never forget.
6. Scorpios push themselves to physical excesses. They always want to test the limit of their own physical abilities and see what is their level of incompetence. For example, they’ll continue burning the midnight oil where none is required, just to remind themselves that they need to be ready for the hour when it is required of them to be at work for extra longs stretches.
7. Scorpios don’t like unanswered questions. There is a perpetual quest in their minds about anything and everything mysterious, like understanding the person they love, or life and death. It is one of the reasons why it’s said that Scorpios make the best researchers and scientists.
( and finding out deceitful little secrets that other signs think are buried.......but they are not!!!!!)
8. Scorpios need to have an extreme self discipline, for it is said that they can tread both the good way and the evil way with equal ease, and they have to put in extra reins to prevent themselves from going down the devil’s way.
9. Scorpios are short tempered, and they are very low on tolerance. They have to practice immense self control from saying anything that will leave a life-long wound, especially when its someone they love like family or friends or partners.
10. Scorpios may seem selfish, but their first and foremost rule says, “Be true to yourself.” They figure that if they’re true to themselves, they cannot be false to others.
However, there are a few that do not live up to this even tho born under the sign....
“You may charge me with murder- or want of sense (We are all of us weak at times):
But the slightest approach to a false pretence was never among my crimes!”