Apr 29, 2011

Pillows, Pillows, Lots of Pillows

There are certain things that are essential in my home. Pillows and cushions reside at the top of the list. They can be decorative for the bedrooms or utility for those lazy days on the sofa, floor pillows to sit on around the coffee table and what would a pillow fight be like without them! They have a quality of comfort to them in the way comforters and quilts do.

So my plans are to turn what you see in the next two pictures into just that
...pillows.... so stay tuned for the results....
(forgive the picture quality..my camera died on me a while back
so I had to use my phone camera.)



This pile of fabric remnants resides in my craft room waiting to be turned into different sizes and shapes of pillow covers.... (after my classes end for the semester..)
I prefer to make the covers so that you can change them around for diverse looks. They are also much easier to wash too. The following pictures are my inspiration...
I love their colors & textures....




















































Dis claimer: I do not own the copyright to any of these pictures.
They are only being used to express my style.
If anyone sees a picture they do not want displayed
please let me know and I will remove it.
They were used from the following sites.:

cupidscharm.blogspot.com
fromtherightbank.com
.alicelanehome.com
escotrions.blogspot.com
mattersofstyleblog.com
avantgardedesign.blogspot.com




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...