Mar 22, 2011

Start a Vegetable Garden

With the state of the economy and the price of vegetables many people are buying locally or starting their own gardens. If you want to start and do not know where to begin I am posting a link to a couple of links to get you started. You do not have to have alot of land to grow your own. Container Gardens are becoming popular too for growing many vegetables such as tomatoes and green peppers. Where ever you are, add more nutritional value to your diet by growing your own fresh veggies...




http://www.squarefootgardening.org/ This is my favorite one!




Happy Planting!!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I started square foot gardens last year. I hope this year they can look that amazing.

Linda said...

I love the sq ft gardens too...I try to make them look good but as long as they produce alot of food that is what I like..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...