Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to....



My Husband, who is the Love of my Life...

My Family who makes me laugh alot and enjoy life ....

who make me so proud and happy to be their Mother.....





(My Aunt & her grandson)

My Aunt, a Saint, who is always there when I need her,
providing a Maternal role model for me.......


(my brother, niece & nephew)

tho distance separates us, those I love dearly and happy to call my family...

who is always there as my Soror ( sister), as my Best Friend... who is so caring and compassionate, quietly helping those who are the poorest and most vulnerable, who truly reflects God in her life



who is always a Loving Friend, a Best Friend, an activist inspiring others to care deeply for our country and the direction it moves, who speaks out against the wrongs!!!

They are the people most prominent in my life and always will be. I look forward to the coming year and the people and family who have newly come into my life and I am getting to know, such as
mi primo Cesar y mi Tia Mura....




Happy Valentines Day to all.....

I love you very much!

Te quiero mucho!


2 comments:

Lori aka Bestest Friend 4Eva! said...

Oh, dear me, I burst into tears when I saw myself on your blog, Linda. You are so very lovely, girlfriend, and I thank you for your kind words.

I love you very much, too, Linda.

Peace, love, and much happiness to you and yours.

Linda said...

I wouldn't forget you, Hon...You are too big a part of my life...

Love you too...:)

Glad you liked it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...