Jan 21, 2011

The Hobbit....

I am a Lord of the Rings fan but my favorite book is "The Hobbit". Finally after hearing rumors of a movie back in 2007, I finally checked and found that they are making the movie. It will be in 2 parts with the Part 1 due to be released Dec 19th 2012. I for one cannot wait and highly recommend that you read the book before you see the movie...It is a fantastic read!! I also posted a link to one of the websites so you can see who will be in it from the LOTR movies... Enjoy!!






2 comments:

Lady of the Woods said...

omg, I just saw this post and I didn't know there was another movie! I'm sooooo happy! and so many of the same actors....glad I only saw it now cause if I had seen this a year ago, I'd be far too itchy....now I have only months to wait. Must remember to read the book though :D

Méa Strauß said...

Read it to myself, read it to my children - and will always be a part of my life and inspiration. The movies are made with lots of love :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...