Nov 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving..


I wish to express my deepest gratitude to my husband & children, my family and friends who make my life richer, happier and peaceful.I am so thankful for their presence in my life. I love all of you!!!


Freedom From Want By Norman Rockwell

May God watch over those who are going with out,the homeless and sick. If possible donate to food pantries to help those less fortunate.

Mother and Son peeling Potatoes by Norman Rockwell


A Very Special Thanks to our soldiers, including my son Aaron, and their families for the sacrifices that are made to this country. May God bless all of you and keep you safe!

Girl Praying by Norman Rockwell


Though this is a time for being thankful for harvest time and what we have,this was not the start of something good for Native Americans. This day should also be a reminder of the true history behind Thanksgiving not the whitewashed version.

The First Thanksgiving, by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris


and a special thanks to Norman Rockwell for the nostalgia... and the humor!!

Cousin Reginald catches the Thanksgiving Turkey by Norman Rockwell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...