Aug 14, 2011

Are You Bored???



and thought it was pretty neat little boredom -breaker...
You fill in the last word....
This is mine


Bored

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 9:00 pm
If I were a planet, I’d be Mars
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Sea Horse
If I were a direction, I’d be North
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Wingback Chair
If I were a liquid, I’d be Moxie
If I were a flower, I’d be a Rose
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a Windy Fall Day
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Mandolin
If I were a color, I’d be Burgundy
If I were an emotion, I’d be Passionate
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Macintosh Apple
If I were a food, I’d be Spaghetti
If I were a place, I’d be the Mountains
If I were a taste, I’d be Salty
If I were an object, I’d be a Garden Spade
If I were a song, I’d be Woodstock by CSN&Y
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be Sandals


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...