Jul 6, 2010

Bohemian Kaleidoscope



One of the greatest things about the internet is the inspiration from other bloggers who are like-minded. Over the past few years my life has changed for the better. Be it life experiences, artistic expertise or decorating skills, we all inspire each other. I have been inspired by Bohemian Bloggers and one thing that has inspired me to change is the colors of Bohemia.....
They are still earthy colors but are much bolder than what I usually favor. A kaleidoscope of colors......Purple, Burgundy, Pink, Turquoise, Green, Blue. They are colors I adore and am implementing them more into my home. The only colors I do not like are yellow and orange...these colors you will never see in my home unless it is carrots or bananas...

One color I have always enjoyed is turquoise. Usually it was a color I only used as jewelry. I plan to use this as an accent wall in one of the bathrooms. Along with wrought iron and macramé.( I am a fanatic about black iron...I love it and use it everywhere.)
I have come to the conclusion that the trick to this style
is to inject some of everything. I also like to create the unusual,
discarding the conventional...it tends to be too boring....
It is not me!

So here are some of the pictures that have inspired me..





http://maureenlynne.wordpress.com











I am excited about using this color and
I will post pictures of my turquoise room when it is completed....

Peace, Linda :)



Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of these pictures. Their use is to express my thoughts and inspirations only.

4 comments:

Deborah Hunter said...

Love some of your photos.
Would love to post them to my Blog http://randomandrelaxedstyle.blogspot.com.au with credits and links
Thanks much
Best
Deborah
debsmail7@hotmail.com

Linda said...

that would be fine...They are photos I got from the web...Mostly from Google search......I didn't know the source on many of them that is why I put the disclaimer...Feel free to take what you want...I will be sure to check out your blog... :)

Have a great day... :)

Linda said...

Just went to your blog...I love it...added it to my sidebar...Love the pictures...:)

Racing said...

This Web Site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...